Tamra Solvés guides, counsels and teaches Personal Growth through Self-Awareness, and mentors/advises in Relationships, Self-Acceptance, Personal Understanding & Emotional Suffering. She also consults in Astrology & Numerology and channels Energy for Healing.
Her passion and aspiration to guide and inspire others was a life long desire.
She worked in the U.S. legal system for over 25 years, but her natural calling and attraction to human suffering would eventually lead to her passion.
With over 15 years experience and an international clientele, Tamra advises in the United States and Europe.
Her unique approach is individualistic and realistic. It sparks clarity, responsibility and change, and provides insight into thought patterns, unconscious behaviors, childhood & society conditioning, buried emotional scars, and limited belief systems.
Having experienced the process of realization and transformation herself is an advantage - it contributes to her knowledge, experience and perspective.
Tamra's strengths are her empathy, intuition and vision.
Her intention is to empower, inspire personal transformation, and provoke healing. She believes awareness is the only way to transform and release the past so you are capable of living in the present.
She guides, counsels and mentors individuals, couples, families and groups who seek direction in their personal life, relationship(s), family, life path and/or career. She also facilitates workshops, lectures and retreats.
Her studies and experiences are vast, and include:
- Counselor for Healers
- Life Skills Awareness Coach
- Life Skills Public Speaker
- Intuitive Energy Healer
- Access Consciousness Practitioner®
- Creating Miracles in Your Life
- Astrology & Numerology
- Healing the Wounded Child
- How to Develop and Use Intuition
- Enhancing Your Intuition
- Developing the Third Eye
- Mindlink Behavioural Self Management
- owned and operated TLD Coaching, LLC, Atlanta, GA
- assisted in the organization, planning and opening of a large holistic center in Atlanta, Georgia, The Open Mind Center, (www.theopenmindcenter.com);
- contracted services to The Open Mind Center;
- assisted in the teaching and training of a certified life coaching course in Atlanta, Georgia (www.wheremiracleshappen.com);
- organized and created TLD Personal Development Group - French Riviera (www.meetup.com/TLD-Development-Group-French-Riviera)
- worked 25+ years in the U.S. legal field which has provided numerous benefits, including, but not limited to: professionalism, communication tactics, confidentiality awareness, work ethic, cooperation, flexibility and organization.
The unique and unconventional approach of Tamra allows for a greater vision and perspective into one's own nature, unconscious yearnings, inner strengths & weaknesses, possible opportunities, and unconscious challenges.
To see if you would benefit from Tamra's services, please schedule a FREE 20-minute consultation. All consultations are personal and confidential.