Personal Understanding Consultations
Personal Understanding is empowering. It honors your personal journey and guides you with confidence to reach your full potential. It is focused on awareness and realization. How can you change what you are not aware of?
The techniques offered in this service are effective -- sparking insight, and healing. It provides a perspective and an expanded vision.
Through self-awareness and personal understanding you gain perspective and personal understanding, as well as:
- gain clarity that will aid you in forging through blocks and insecurities;
- identify and dissolve thought patterns that occupy your mind and impact your physical body;
- become aware of unconscious personal patterns, behaviors and habits that are holding you back;
- discover life tools that empower you to make wise, conscious, healthy and progressive decisions;
- learn interpersonal communication skills that benefit your personal and professional relationships; and
- release and surrender to WHAT IS, and LET GO of WHAT WAS, in order to live more-fully in the NOW.
With a variety of methods tailored to your needs, you will be provided the necessary encouragement, guidance, inspiration and support to help forge through obstacles, limitations, fears, insecurities and blocks so you are better equipped to enjoy your journey, obtain your goals, and live more-fully in the present moment.
How does it Work?
Depending on your location, consultations are conducted anywhere in the world via Skype, or in person if you live in and around the French Riviera.
Consultations, Guidance, Coaching & Holistic Counseling is not targeted at psychological illnesses!
The difference between a Consultant, Practitioner, Coach and/or Counselor is that they strive for awareness of the past, but encourage acceptance, release & movement in order to live in the present.
A licensed Therapist, however, tries to uncover the past, detect potential pathology, and examines and reveals deep emotional traumas. Sessions are usually extensive, and require much more psychological inquiry.